1. From Coach Crawford about the JH Tennis Tournament Saturday: Jia and Maddie2nd; Cole and Alejandro 2nd; Lia and Macie 1st; Sean 1st; Ethan 2nd; Aiden and Isaiah participated well.
2. The High School Tennis Team begins competition today at Round Rock. The matches continue Tuesday.
3. Bike Rodeo has been rescheduled to Monday, April 25.
4. From Coach Armstrong: Mike and Tony Misener have been made eligible to participate in Wednesday’s Region Track Meet at Uvalde.
5. The High School Track Team will leave campus at 6 AM Wednesday for Uvalde and will return late that evening.
6. Victoria College will be on campus Thursday for a lunch visit. See Mr. Lumpkins for details.
7. Regional Academic UIL will be at Brenham Friday. The students will leave Thursday.
8. OAP will leave at mid-day Friday to compete at Regional Competition Saturday.
9. Many students will be out of pocket Saturday due to the end of Regional UIL. We need as many students possible to participate in the Spring Beach Clean-Up at Austwell Pier Saturday beginning at 9 AM.