1. OAP will perform at Bastrop today at approximately 4 PM.
2. The United States Army will be on campus April 13 to visit with sophomores and juniors during fourth period. Seniors may attend with written permission from their fourth period teacher.
3. The JH Tennis Team will host Woodsboro today at 4:00 PM.
4. District JH and HS track is at Tilden Saturday.
5. JV tennis results: Ian, Tony 1st place.
6. Varsity tennis results: Dylan Morish 1st place, Bryan Hopper 2nd; Ismael and McKenzi 1st place, Cecilia and Sergio 3rd ; Josh Maddox and Josh Arizmendi – 2nd place, Adam and Mike – 4th place; Jasmine won 3rd place; Brittan took 4th place. Going to regionals are Ismael, McKenzi, Josh M. and Josh A. Alternate team to regionals are Cecilia and Sergio. From Coach Crawford: Thanks for all the support.
7. There will be no water in Tivoli today from 8 AM until approximately 2PM.Port-a-Potties will be available outside the library courtyard. They are clearly labeled boy/girl.