1. Today is “Peace, Love and Basketball” day. Share your tie dye item today. Tomorrow’s theme is “Team work makes the dream work.” Dress as twins.
2. The Junior High will continue with their photo session in the gym at lunch today. Bring your $2 and have your picture taken.
3. Today’s game against Nordheim has been postponed. The Lady Reds will play against Nordheim January 22 for Parent’s Night. The Varsity Reds will host the Cobras that same night.
4. There is a new tutorial schedule posted in the hallway. Remember, tutorials are not just for FAILURES but for those having a grade below 75. Expect the best from yourselves.
5. Those who wish to bring a guest from another school for the homecoming dance MUST complete a registration form with a copy of the guest’s photo ID. Forms are available at the office. Deadline is tomorrow, January 13. The dance will cost each person $2.00 at the door.
6. The Medical Society meets tomorrow. The high school awards ceremony is tomorrow during tutorials. The conflict could not be avoided. Students will have to choose.
Minute of Silence