1. The OAP cast and crew community rendition of “In the Time of Butterflies” was as powerful as it was enjoyable. Thank you Dr. A and Ms. Vela for your talents and leadership. Thank you cast and crew for working so hard yet having a god time and showing it.
2. TSI testing is finished.
3. Make-up picture for Spring Sports and UIL (6-12) will be taken today from 8:00-9:45.
4. NHS will sponsor the Junior Olympics for grades 3-4-5 today beginning at 1:30. Weather permitting it will be on the outside basketball court, otherwise it will be held in the gym.
5. Letter jacket fitting will be held tomorrow during tutorials.
6. The High School Awards Banquet is tomorrow at 6:00 PM.
7. Athletic physicals are scheduled for all day tomorrow.
8. The Aransas National Wildlife Refuge has job openings this summer for the Youth Conservation Corps. More information is available at the table in front of the high school office. Call 286-3559 today and ask for Mrs. Farias.
9. The Coastal Bend Blood Center has awarded 3rd place to Austwell-Tivoli High School for this year’s blood drive effort. NHS has taken leadership in this activity and has been awarded $500 for their community service.