Austwell-Tivoli High School
Redfish Daily Bulletin
Thursday, April 20, 2017
1. Mother’s Day cake orders and money are due Monday, April 24.
2. Students in grades 12, 8 and 6 must be in school the day before their class celebration field trip.
3. Adopt-a-Beach Clean-up is this Saturday at the Austwell pier at 9:00 AM. Please contribute some community service time.
4. From Mrs. Gyllenband: A student council officer application may be picked up from the table in front of the office. They are due to Mrs. Gyllenband by Friday, April, 21 (tomorrow). You may hang posters and campaign starting Monday after completed application has been accepted. Speeches will be delivered Thursday, April 27 during tutorials. Elections will be held the beginning of 6th period. The winners will be announced Friday morning.
5. Seniors will be on their graduation trip tomorrow.
LADY REDS-3RD PLACE REGIONAL TENNIS